Wednesday, December 08, 2010

I feel so unproductive these few days, there isn't even much time to sit there and think. Which explains the lack of posts. I feel like I'm just going with the flow, doing things people do, and it stops right there and that. It's all a mad rush and at the end of the day all I can ask myself are:

"what are the plans for tomorrow? I better plan the time well and make sure nothing clashes?".


I remember the things we do, I remember the photos we take, the tiredness, but what about the thoughts and feelings I used to get out of most trips? Alright, I do remember. "communication breakdown. communication breakdown." kept running through my head one particular day.

Now things are familiar. Unpleasant feelings always remain deeply rooted, happy moments pass off as snippets and frozen memories. But like the word frozen suggests, cold and senseless. Pleasant emotions can only be dug out upon the thought of a frozen moment; Unpleasant emotions well up to you anytime, sometimes you don't even remember what triggered those feelings.

My dreams portray many unpleasant aspects of my subconscious, things I clearly remember. Do I actually remember pleasant memories in my dreams, or is it really because they don't exist?

No comments: